Screenshots of Eye of Providence
Eye of Providence makes it possible for the blind to read handwritten text, see colors, and have a general idea of what the camera sees! Using state-of-the-art computer vision technology, the app detects patterns in an image and gives key information about what it sees.
• The blind. Capture photos to hear colors and text with state-of-the-art computer vision technology.
• Low vision. Replay the last spoken thing.
• Reading text on paper, posters, signs, etc..
• Gaining more information about your environment: be informed on things that the camera might capture.
Tons of people already trust Eye of Providence. Here’s why:
• Private & Secure: We don't store the photos that you take
• Reliable: Detects accurate colors and text